ANST - equestrian help needed

Mirrim and Suvdchin mirrim at moritu.net
Thu Aug 19 14:35:20 PDT 1999

If I remember right, there isn't a FORM now.  There is just certain information
that must be included with the check and insurance request.  Contact Sir
Henri or Sir Burke directly to find out what info you must include.  Hopefully,
they didn't both go to Pennsic.  Or you could call the corporate office and ask
them.  The phone number is before the regnum in the back of the Black Star.

Mirrim

> We here in Greywood have an event coming up the first weekend in Oct. and
> will once again be playing with the horses...that is if anyone out there
> can tell me where to get the new forms we were told to use at the last Red
> Tape that I thought I understood would be made available ASAP.  Myself nor
> my treasurer can see to get anywhere with what we should do so if there is
> anyone out there who can point me toward equestrian insurance forms as
> soon as possible, I would appreciate it.  Please feel free to answer
> privately. in service, HL Gwyneth seneschal Greywood

> tasks.

"In the year 1999 and seven months,
from the sky will come the great King of Terror.
He will bring to life the great king of the Mongols.
Before and after war reigns happily."

-- Nostradamus (1500-1566),
French astrologer, physician and prophet,
from "Centuries" (1562).