ANST - ILL Help

Baronman at aol.com Baronman at aol.com
Sun Aug 22 20:50:09 PDT 1999

In a message dated 8/22/99 8:46:05 PM Central Daylight Time,
njones at ix.netcom.com writes:

<< ooooo!  "Songs of the Albiginsian Crusade" is what I translate that as.
 I'd love to see the book if you actually get an English copy.

 Gio >>

  If there is a book by this name, I can tell you the ending.  Papal Army (
notice I didn't call it a Crusade) scored a touchown in the fourth quarter.
Final score- Papists 7, Albiginians 0.

Can you tell it's getting close to opening day for my Minnesota Vikings.
Ever wonder why they are called Vikings? Check out the mystery of the
Kensington stone.  Some good sites on the web try to solve the mystery.

   Baron Bors
Homine insulso et ad
docendum minus idoneo