ANST - Medieval Radio in DFW

Joel Schumacher jschumac at jcpenney.com
Tue Aug 24 07:26:11 PDT 1999

For anyone in the DFW area, I heard that NPR (National Public Radio)
is going to have a radio program today (Tuesday) at noon on the
Y1K problem.

Can't say much about the content.  The ad said something to the
effect that the Y2K problem is only about a computer bug, while
the Y1K problem was about things like the end of the world.

NPR is 90.1 FM here in the Dallas area.  I don't know whether other
NPR affiliates run the same programs at the same times.

-Karl von Augsburg