ANST - Pennsic stories?

Chris Harper bice at flash.net
Thu Aug 26 21:06:40 PDT 1999

At 10:58 AM 8/26/99 -0500, you wrote:

>> Did ANYTHING interesting happen at Pennsic?

>Ok, I was saving this story for our next local populace meeting, but I can
>see that it is too good to remain untold that long. The following is an
>excerpt from the Elfsea Historian's report:

>In your service,
>Lord Dragonetti
>Elfsea Historian
>Squire to Sir Galen of Bristol

Armand,

Let me say thank you for a stirring story from Pennsic.  It really sounds
thrilling and makes me wish I could make it some day.  I do well to make it
around Gulf War and I understand that Pennsic makes the Gulf War look small.
But with people like you bringing back such glowing stories, it paints a
great picture for us that stay home.

Thanks again,

Bice

	Chris Harper
      -bice at flash.net-

  	Misers aren't much fun to live with, but they make great ancestors.