ANST - Estrella

VanoraV at aol.com VanoraV at aol.com
Sun Aug 29 14:28:30 PDT 1999

In a message dated 8/29/1999 9:56:36 AM CST, ozy at door.net writes:

> What kind of presence does Ansteorra typically project at Estrella?
>  How is the fighting?
>
>  -Erazmus

    Well, last year I was nearly the only Ansteorran there. I ran into about
five others, but the majority of them had lived here and moved to places like
The Outlands. I hope more of our kind will attend this year's war.
    As for the fighting, I wasn't able to engage, just having had surgery,
but my hosting friends said they had a blast. There was plenty of fighting to
be had ranging from one-on-one pickups to full-fledged war in so many
scenarios _all day long_. (Not to mention the classes available all day, to
include a few from Master Avitar.)

    Something I noticed... there were _so many merchants_. WOW, I was
impressed! You could find just about anything there, including Middle-East
goodies from our very own Lady Dangerouse (forgive me if I spelled it wrong,
hun) and the Nordic goods from Sir Raymond the Quiet (who no longer merchants
at anything more than Estrella, Gulf, and Pensic from what I was told.)

    It's an event I surely recommend to Ansteorrans. All the other kingdoms
were represented (except us), even the whole Trimarian Army of 5 fighters was
there.... Boasting about how they were going to kills us at Gulf War. (I
can't tell you how on-the-spot I felt when asked, "Where's the rest of your
kingdom?")

Lady Vanora
(... who's planning on going again this coming year. Anyone else?)