ANST - History of Raven's Fort is being requested...

Kathri at aol.com Kathri at aol.com
Mon Aug 2 05:10:36 PDT 1999

I don't remember when Raven's Fort was Ames-Dunum, but the kingdom heraldry
file has a copy of the original submission, dated 1/7/80.  It was returned by
Kingdom 2/21/80 for "no signature sheet enclosed" which I take to mean there
was no populace poll.

Oddly enough, the file has nothing about the registration of "Raven's Fort"
and has only an info page for the branch arms -- no picture.  It does have
submissions for the civil ensign, the naval ensign, and the Order of the
Raven's Heart.

I'll email Baroness Chrystal privately about including these documents in
their admirable collection.

Kathri,
Asterisk