ANST - Re: Group in Oklahoma City area

marsha.greene at mpan.com marsha.greene at mpan.com
Tue Aug 3 13:35:52 PDT 1999

According to the August BlackStar, Edmond appears to be a part of
Wiesenfeuer (Oklahoma City), but their Seneschal, Lady Evandre of Middleham
lives in Edmond.  I have forwarded e-mail info specifics to Elisha
Fitzsimmons.   Hillary

Krzysztof Kopernik <kopernik at Ansteorra.ORG> on 08/03/99 03:20:22 PM

Please respond to ansteorra at Ansteorra.ORG