ANST - Re: SC - Mistress Rayah Blackstar replies!!

Lee Lemons lalemons at flash.net
Tue Aug 3 14:36:32 PDT 1999

Greetings right back!

Thanks for letting us know you are still around! ; )

<big snip>

>  i did
> was type it up and download it to various folks and submit it for
> reviews, add ons, and further work.

Please remember, those who have a copy of this, that all final revisions will
go through this office only.  If you have corrections you'd like addressed, it
must come to and through the office of Star Signet.  As I have stated before,
all consideration and courtesy to Mistress Rayah's hard work will be given, so
in keeping to that stand,  review of this work will be done in a private forum.

Any reproduction of this handbook being given out as the final product without
my consent, based on all the work, input, revision done by the review group, is
unacceptable, despite all good intentions of getting this handbook out and
about for others to use.  Even having this circulated and corrected by scribes
outside the review group must be done in a courteous and respectful manner,
with all ideas for said corrections comeing to me.  We really need to be
careful to not have more one version being passed around, than an official,
Kingdom copy --of which I'm hoping by the end of September to have out.

Curstaidh Magorlick
Star Signet