ANST - how to nominate...

Alex of Middleford macphile at balista.com
Tue Aug 3 16:37:36 PDT 1999

Jovial greetings one and all.

How do I go about nominating someone for an award? There's a fellow in our
shire who has tirelessly worked with two highly impatient, bright-eyed,
rapidfire annoying twentysomethings...he has helped us craft quality armor
in record time, at his house, sometimes at his expense. Without his
expertise both my (new) self and the other kid would be without a
rivet.....or we would look awful and feel even worse after our first fights
than we probably will when it happens. Also, can I nominate my whole shire?
Middleford has been nothing but gracious, generous and patient with us
newbies. I just wanted to thank everyone who has helped so much with
everything from garb to armor to manners. (working on the manners part, by
the way.) Keyna, Talon, Gywddno, HL Louise, Putz, Eirik, Gilli...everyone
has worked so hard to make us feel welcome.  These people work thier butts
off and deserve the recognition that is due.

So...how do I do it?

Alex "blunderbus"  of Middleford