ANST - OP award abbreviations

Rayburn, Timothy TRayburn at insurdata.com
Wed Aug 4 11:36:53 PDT 1999

Hello,

Here is the one I can nail...

FALCON = Sable Falcon of Ansteorra

What follows is a 'complete' Ansteorran OP abbreviations (Peers down) taken
from the exceptionally well written Guiding Hand document put out by Micheal
de la Mare which can be found at
http://lshome.utsa.edu/sca/guiding%20hand/guidhan4.htm
10. Peers:
Knights of the Society (KSCA)
Mastery of Arms (MSCA)
Master/Mistress of the Laurel (ML)
Master/Mistress of the Pelican (MP)
11. Court Barons & Baronesses
12. Ansteorran Grant Orders:
Order of the Iris of Merit (CIM)
Order of the Star of Merit (CSM)
Order of the White Scarf of Ansteorra (WSA)
13. All other Grants of Rank
14. Ansteorran Grace Awards:
King's Gauntlet of Ansteorra (KGA)
Queens Glove of Ansteorra (QGA)
15. Ansteorran Arts & Kingdom Service Awards:
Award of the Sable Thistle of Ansteorra (THISTLE)
Award of the Sable Crane of Ansteorra (CRANE)
16. Ansteorran Principality Orders & Awards:
Circle of the Ascending Star (CAS)*
Gilded Thorn of Ansteorra (GTA)*
Order of the Aristotelis Descipuli (OAD)*
17. Ansteorran Baronial Service Orders: (In Order of the Creation of the
Baronies)
Order o/t Misty Star [Stargate] (OMS)*
Order o/t Astral Clarion [Stargate] (OAC)*
Sodality o/t Sentinels of the Stargate (SSG)
Order o/t Tread o/t Stepes (OTS)*
Order o/t Oak o/t Steppes (OOS)
Order o/t Cap and Bells of Bjornsborg (OCBB)*
Order o/t Ursa Majoris of Bjornsborg (OUMB)*
Unnamed order for Bjornsborg (bjo)
Order o/t Silent Trumpet of Bordermarch (OSTB)
Order o/t Halberd of Bryn Gwlad (OHBG)*
Order o/t Dreigiau Bryn [Bryn Gwlad] (ODB)
Order o/t Heart o/t Sable Storm [Namron] (OHSS)
Order des Cotes Anciennes [Eldern Hills] (OCA)
Order o/t Raven's Heart [Raven's Fort] (ORH)
Order o/t Azure Keystone [Elfsea] (AKE)
Unnamed order for Wiesenfeurer (wei)
Order o/t Serpent's Toils of Loch Soilleir (STLS)
18. Ansteorran Awards for Service to Shires and to Children:
Award of the Sable Comet (COMET)
Award of the Compass Rose (CRA)
19. All Other Awards of Arms
20. Kingdom Honors:
Order o/t Motley Sash of Ansteorra (CMS)
Award of the Queen's Rapier of Ansteorra (AQR)
Award of the Rising Star of Ansteorra (ARS)
Sable Falcon of Ansteorra (FALCON)
Lion of Ansteorra, Defender of the Dream (LION)
Lady of the Rose (LR)
21. Principality Honors:
Order o/t Madonnas of Ansteorra (OMA)*
Pillars of Ansteorra (PILA)*