ANST - OP award abbreviations

marsha.greene at mpan.com marsha.greene at mpan.com
Wed Aug 4 11:35:31 PDT 1999

Maybe you caught the Kingdom Herald and Zodiacus at lunch.

Here's what I found in the 1998 issue of the Order of Precedence, Appendix
A:
SSG  - Sodality of the Sentinals of the Stargate      (Baronial order,
carries AoA) , an award I happen to have   :->
CSS  - Order of the Centurions of the Stable Star (Grant order)
OPF  - Order of the Purple Fret (Middle Kingdom)
Falcon    - Sable Falcon of Ansteorra
OW   - Order of the Willow (Middle Kingdom)

And if I am not mistaken the 1998 Order of Precedence of Ansteorra is
currently on 'Fire Sale' from the Ansteorran Stock Clerk, or you can
contact the Kingdom Treasurer, Mirrim  (see Black Star, August, page 5) for
your own copy.   While the data is only up to April 1998, the appendix's
will provide a lot of additional info about the Kingdom.   I understand the
Heralds office is planning another printed issue of the OP for the future
publication. You might also find most of the information on the Ansteorran
web page.     Good luck in your project.      Bn. Hillary Greenslade
Westgate/Stargate

JLB7852 at acs.tamu.edu on 08/04/99 01:06:40 PM

Please respond to ansteorra at Ansteorra.ORG