ANST - Alexandrian Symposium Registrations

C. L. Ward gunnora at bga.com
Thu Aug 5 22:30:19 PDT 1999

Greetings.

To the three people who sent in Alexandrian Symposium registrations today,
I had a computer mishap and the email went into never-never land before I
got the registration information recorded.  Would you please send it to me
once again and I promise that I'll do better?

For any others who may be considering attending the Alexandrian Company
Symposium on Religion in the Middle Ages, being held August 21 in Gate's
Edge, I encourage you to take a look at the website for the event at

http://www.realtime.net/~gunnora/alexandrians/

and take a moment to send me your class selections.  If you're not
web-enabled, contact me at <gunnora at bga.com> or (512) 835-4161 and I'll
help you with the registration.

Wæs Þu Hæl (Waes Thu Hael)

::GUNNORA::

Gunnora Hallakarva, OL
Baroness to the Court of Ansteorra
Ek eigi visa þik hversu oðlask Lofstirrlauf-Kruna heldr hversu na Hersis-Aðal
(Ek eigi thik hversu odhlask Lofstirrlauf-Kruna heldr hversu na Hersis-Adhal)