ANST - Re: Scrolls, names, late entries...oh my!

Dr Tiomoid M. of Angle tiomoid at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 11 05:54:58 PDT 1999

--- Alex of Middleford <macphile at balista.com> wrote:

> Geez. Scrolls. The name thing. How come it's so complicated?  So I'm
> new and naive. Can't the King just decide? That would be sooooo much
> easier. I mean, he IS the king...

What makes you think that any decision, if made, won't be made by the
King? (And Queen, in Ansteorra, where they rule jointly.) But one of
the period models that we follow (gasp! choke! authenticity!) is that
the Crown decides on the basis of the best counsel they can get from
their officers and other advisors.

Fra Tadhg Liath OFT
The Grumpiest Pelican
SCITIS IMPLETI * NOSCE IGNOTIS