ANST - Egg Armory

Jerry Mapes jrmapes at ckt.net
Wed Aug 11 11:11:20 PDT 1999

Greetings i just spoke to Everard at Lilies War, but cant find the
current business card i picked up from him. A friend of mine did
business
with them and may have the contact info. I am forwarding your letter to
them to see if they can help.

Sounds odd too me, Everard is usually very dependable.
I wouldn't expect to contact him by voice currently though. He is
supposed to be at Pennsic.

Ld. Tristan
Calontir