ANST - Arts and Sciences Issue

Scott Powers spowers at telepath.com
Wed Aug 11 20:14:51 PDT 1999

Unto the populace of Ansteorra, greetings from Baroness Margaret Fletcher,
Kingdom Chronicler:

I want to thank those of you who submitted your work for inclusion in the
Arts and Sciences Issue of the Black Star.  You will be happy to know that
we are nearing publication of this issue.  However, before I can do the
final lay-out, I still need publication permission forms from some of you.
These have to be filled out and signed, and either mailed or faxed to me.
E-mailed permission forms are not legal documents, and will not be accepted.

Also, if you know any of these people, please let them know that we need
the form from them.

Those people for whom I am still waiting for permission forms from are
listed below:

Lady Sindara Lind Rachael of the Falconshield
HL Damaris of Greenhill (Susan Wieland)
Lady Isobel Grace Hadleigh (Gail P. Taylor)
Lady Phillipa Seton (Heleen Greenwald)
HL Moriel Arenvaldsdochter of Raven's Fort (JLJackson-Hartel)
Mistress Marthe de Blenkinsop (Martha Blevins)
HE Katherine Sommerfield (Susan Rachel)
Lord Ihon Vinson macFergus (John Hirling)
Mistress Gunnora Hallakarva (Christie L. Ward)
Lady Predslava Vydrina (Masha Holl).
Lady Simone Marion O' Dunlaing (Margaret Risher)
Master Modius von Mergentheim
Lady Pamela Hewitt the Harper (Pamela S. Keightley Hughes)
Lady Diana of Viroconium (Andrea Stehle)
Lady Nicolette DeLeon de Navarre (Shannon Curry)

REMEMBER, if I do not get a signed publications permission form from you,
then your submission will not be included in the Arts and Sciences Issue of
the Black Star.  Don't let this happen!  Send in your permission form now!

Baroness Margaret Fletcher
Susan Powers
11707 Lorene Avenue
Midwest City, OK  73130-8417