ANST - Lindenwood Midsummer's Cooks' Thanks

Ronnie ronna at primenet.com
Thu Aug 12 09:01:06 PDT 1999

>> Naturally, the kids' kitchen activities were carefully supervised by Baron
>> Sir Duncan (who jumped in and stuck with it throughout) and myself as we
>> worked.
>
>Um. Mistress Rona? Petruccio did do a wonderful job from what I've heard and
>His Excellency Duncan is a very hard worker and good fighter. But do you know
>something that I don't?

Let's see here, what's wrong?  Clearly I'm missing something <puzzled
frown>.  -- OH!! --  That's right!  Someone in Atenveldt didn't put a white
belt on this man before he came to Ansteorra!!  <seriously embarrassed
blush>  Well, Duncan, I can't apologize enough to you and the list for my
mistaken and inadvertent blunder.  Tell me my penance, and if within my
power, I'll do it.

Geeze, it's bad enough to get egg on your face, but when you smear it there
yourself, you gotta wonder!
Ronnie.