ANST - Promises, Pledges, and Interrupted Communications

Mike C. Baker kihe at ticnet.com
Thu Aug 12 13:59:05 PDT 1999

To all & sundry, greetings, felicitations, and apologies:

Like several others in recent days, I have suffered from system hiccups.
I MAY be able to recover my archives, there MAY have been material lost
in transit, and my e-dress book is only slowly being rebuilt.

I am behind on at least two pledged contact processes:
Ly. Simone (Elfsea), I need to speak with you soon and very soon indeed
on a private matter of advice, from one bard to another.

Sir Burke, the complete version of the application I am making won't be
completed until next week.

If there are any others to whom I have outstanding communications pending,
please be so kind as to remind me (PRIVATELY, please).

Mike C. Baker
SCA: Amr ibn Majid al-Bakri al-Amra
"Other": Kihe Blackeagle
Opinions? I'm FULL of 'em