ANST - ILL Help

Ledonna tavy at swbell.net
Sun Aug 22 19:33:17 PDT 1999

I would try Southern Music 1-800-284-5443. These people will look for
the title, composer or even just the type of music you want and then
call you with the results of their search.  They are located in San
Antonio but have a great mail order.  They are truely wonderful and I
used them when I was teaching High School choir.  They are very
interested in finding what you want.

Good luck
Delphina