ANST - Pictures, trinkets, pictures, tokens, pictures, and props

Scot and Domino Eddy domino7 at texas.net
Mon Aug 23 22:50:13 PDT 1999

Hey folks,

It's time for your friendly reminder about the upcoming Bryn Gwlad Baronial Fair
and museum. No, we're not putting any of our old fossils on display... they're
part of the live interaction. ;)

Seriously, we would sure like to borrow any BG historical stuff that might be
out there. BG is rich with culture and history and to celebrate we want to share
it with the kingdom. Please let us know if you have anything we might use for a
short time. We're still looking for your 3 best pictures to photocopy. Make sure
to label them since so many of us look VERY different with hair.

Here's our info...

Scot and Domino Eddy
2400 Loyola Lane
Austin, TX 78723