ANST - Bagpipe player needed in Oklahoma

Margo Lynn Hablutzel Hablutzel at compuserve.com
Thu Aug 26 18:45:18 PDT 1999

Please do NOT reply to me, use the address in the message:

Date:    Thu, 26 Aug 1999 16:41:57 +0000
From:    Mairi nic Aoidh
Subject: request for help

Howdy folks! I have had an urgent request that I'm hoping someone may be
able to help with. I had a lady come into my shop and ask if I knew where
she could find a bagpipe player. Seems a good friend of hers is dying from
liver cancer and his only request is for the pipes to play him on his
journey.  His death is imminent. He was told in April that he only had a
couple of months left and he's lasted until now. He could go at any time.
Tammy is desperately trying to scramble up someone who would be willing to
play the pipes at her friend's funeral. At this time, all that is known is
that the funeral will be in Grove, OK. If anyone can help her, or point her
in the right direction, it would be appreciated. Her name is Tammy Sowers
and she can be reached at (316)632-4445 or by e-mail at <tssowers at ckt.net>
Thanks for the bandwith.
                           Mairi