ANST - 13th Warrior Warning

Aline Swynbrook alineswynbrook at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 28 20:08:34 PDT 1999

I agree that there are movies, however panned by the critics, which are
great for entertainment purposes (I loved the remake of The Mummy, very
campy, good special effects, Brendan Fraiser).

I personally will not be seeing The 13th Warrior for the Vikings, the
historicity, or Michael Crichton.  I will be seeing it for one reason:
Antonio Banderas.  Sue me, I am a 17 year old female.  But I have let
myself be dragged to movies for star quality alone.  Othertimes, it is
for movie quality.  But it is best to remind yourself :Hollywood is the
land of Fantasy.  View it as such, then move on.

Aline Swynbrook