ANST - demo reminder

JLB7852 at acs.tamu.edu JLB7852 at acs.tamu.edu
Sun Aug 29 12:14:02 PDT 1999

This is just a reminder aimed mostly at those coming back from Pennsic...The
Shire of the Shadowlands is doing a demo for MSC Open House and we need
fighters!  This is our biggest opportunity for newcomers to join our humble
Shire and increase our membership.  So, bring yourselves and friends 'cause
there will be food (brisket & sides) for those who help us.  For directions or
to RSVP e-mail me, Lady Jilleighanne of Lindisfarne, Shadowlands, Bryan/College
Station and we'll see ya here next Sunday 2-6pm on the A&M Campus (Sept. 5th)
Jilleighanne
jlb7852 at acs.tamu.edu