ANST - Looking for......

Margo Lynn Hablutzel Hablutzel at compuserve.com
Sun Aug 29 13:45:40 PDT 1999

Hello.  Another location request; I've been asked if I can help locate a
lady by the name of Audiene, who used to be Baroness of V'Tavia in Calontir
before she moved to Ansteorra about nine years ago.  Does anybody know of
her, or where she might now be located?  I'm told she's active, but I
haven't been.

If you reply, use the daytime address listed below; the power cord for this
machine has disintegrated internally and my ability to use it is erratic at
best until the replacement comes in.  Thanks!

                                                ---= Morgan

           |\     THIS is the cutting edge of technology!
           |/     Morgan Cain * Hablutzel at compuserve.com
                     Barony of the Steppes * Ansteorra
                    daytime: margolh at nortelnetworks.com

     Favourite Pennsic Quote, said by a Tuchuck, on the last
        Saturday, in the flushies: "Porcelain Good!  Plastic Bad!"