ANST - HISTORY QUESTION

Beth Zimmerman bethzimm at mindspring.com
Sun Aug 29 13:58:26 PDT 1999

: Greetings from Alina:
:
: I recently bought and am now watching the 1971's BBC video set
of the
: 'ELIZABETH R' starring Glenda Jackson. I realize Elizabeth I is
past SCA time,

I don't have the answer to your question, but a comment.
Elizabeth I isn't past SCA time.  It's right at the end.  Please
don't tell me I have to stop wearing my Tudors!!!

Afrena O'Dunlaing.

: but I have a question. The question is, was Elizabeth I the
only monarch who
: was responsible for the execution of another monarch of another
country? The
: case being Elizabeth I execution of Mary Queen of Scots.
:
: Thanks,
: Alina
: lg_photo at texas.net