ANST - 13th Warrior-Its Just A Movie!

j_smallw at titan.sfasu.edu j_smallw at titan.sfasu.edu
Mon Aug 30 10:59:25 PDT 1999

Maybe so, but the movie in question (just like the book) never claimed to
be anything but fiction, very, very loosely based on history.  Based on
that, there is no need to go overboard crying about historical
inaccuracies.  It's not like the movie was "Braveheart".

Now, I feel that making vague insults, or belittling people that state
this fact is what doesn't belong here.

Ansgar