ANST - Searching for a Merchant

Trish McCurdy ladyoftherose at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 30 16:11:41 PDT 1999

Hi.

I purchased some wonderful trim at Steppes Warlord and am trying to locate
the names and if possible email addresses of the merchants.

Their booth was located near the road to the main hall, and I believe they
were the only merchants at the event who were selling trim.

We finished our transaction just as the biggest part of the rain storm began
and they packed up and left before I thought to get additional contact
information.

If anyone knows who these wonderful folk are and can help me get in contact
with them, I would be most greatful...please respond to me direct at
ladyoftherose at hotmail.com

Thanks!

Larissa