ANST - Re: ansteorra V1 #2127

Einarr Thorbjarnarsson einarr_t at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 6 23:46:00 PST 1999

It's good to see us recognizing the accomplishments of others, and not
miring down in some petty bickering. (I appologize for not using proper
titles, as I am ignorant of exactly what these good people hold).   I do not
know Tivar, but he sounds like a good man to know.  I seem to recall that
Robin of Gilwell served as the Guardian of Dragonsfire Tor, (Wasn't it light
and heavy weapons, as well as bardic, that year?) and led our fighters in
Gulf War.  And Mara of Rede herself has always been an inspiration with her
bardic skills and her enthusiasm for this game we all love.  Both her and
William Palfrey are working as feastocrats for this year's Dragonsfire Tor
Yule revel.  Vivats to both of them for their work.  William has always
impressed me with his energy and good spirits.

Einarr Thorbjarnarson.