ANST - Fw: Tent Guild

Steve Nolan Snolan at tex-is.net
Fri Dec 3 18:43:33 PST 1999

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spinning Winds Pavilions and Tents
www.spinningwinds.com
Marguerite at tex-is.net
----- Original Message -----
From: Steve Nolan
Sent: Wednesday, December 01, 1999 10:14 AM
Subject: Tent Guild

Unto the Arts and Sciences list,
    We now have a Tent list, for the Kingdom Tent Guild. For all those who is interested in joining the  Kingdom Tent Guild. We will be able to share information on making, designing period tents, materials used for a tent, and documentation, as well, as getting together and making a period in encampments at events. Please come to and join the fun! Go to the Ansteorran web site and subscribe to the list under options. Thank you,
Lady Marguerite des Fleur,
Student to Countess Mistress Tessa (Pelican)