ANST - Most Inspiring SCA people

James Anderson knghtly1 at nwol.net
Wed Dec 8 08:39:24 PST 1999

for me it would have to be TRH Kayleigh and Alaric Drake for at my very
first event (Bonwicke's Twelfth Night 1997) they made me feel like I was
some thing special. they both took the time to welcome me to my first event
and HRH Kayleigh even gave me a gift in court for attending my first event.
when they were Baron and Baroness, Sir Alaic Drake came to my shire just to
hold a fighter practice on a Saturday. to me they and those like them are
what makes the SCA what it is.

To Live With Out Honor Is Not To Live At All
Ld Achilles Von Hutton
Shire of Adlersruhe, Kingdom of Ansteorra