ANST - trim merchant

Rhonda New rbnew at ftw.nrcs.usda.gov
Wed Dec 8 07:19:29 PST 1999

Unto Her Royal Highness Kayleigh does Lady
Elizabeth Hawkwood send humble greetings.

Lady Innes Dee has the trim merchant information
you desire, since since she is merchantcrat for
Coronation and the trim merchant WILL be there!
Alas, she is not on this list and is at work right now.
But, I will get the information from her after 3:30 PM
today and post it on this list for you and Lord Achilles
Von Hutton, and anyone else who wishes to have it.
Unless, of course, someone else should have this
information and post it sooner.

In service to Christ and Crown,
//Lady Elizabeth Hawkwood
Elfsea