ANST - trim merchant

Mark.S Harris rsve60 at email.sps.mot.com
Wed Dec 8 16:03:18 PST 1999

> One of the trim merchants that we see all the time up at Steppes also
> has a web site...but I can't find the bookmark!   If this is the same
> person...does he have a site?
>
> Ooo...when looking around the net this AM, I found this site from a trim
> person on Calontir...
> http://www.calontirtrim.com/
>
> Isobel

You can also try looking in this file in the CLOTHING section of my
Florilegium:
trim-msg          (32K)  7/30/96    Medieval and SCA trim for clothing.

Some of the reviews in this file may include a web address. And I'm
always looking for more reviews or mentions of such merchants to
include in this file. Either by email or to this list.

Stefan li Rous
stefan at texas.net