ANST - McNeil-Stuart Wedding

aodhfionn at unforgettable.com aodhfionn at unforgettable.com
Thu Dec 9 07:04:17 PST 1999

[Please Forward to any appropriate list or person, Thank You.]
[I may not be subscribed to this list please send any responses and ]
[information to aodhfionn at unforgettable.com]

Unto All Interested Parties do I, Aodhfionn Mac Cormaic, send
greetings.

This missive is to provide all necessarry information to this
interested in the forthcoming marriage of Rhiannon Stuart, daughter of
Centurion Mu of Sama and Christina Stuart, to Lord BlackAngus McNeil.

Those listed as defending this Union are:

Chivalric, Brian du Val-squire to Baron Sir Arenvald Kief av Kierstad
Rapier, Lord Elias MacCrea the Honest-Cadet to Baron Don Robert
MacFarlane
Archer, Lady Ayla von dur Vise

Other Champions:
Baron Michael Silverhands
Wulf Aelfrickson
Elaine DeLeon
Cammi
Ambrose Blackwood
Malachi Morganson
Dolphin
Lord Harald Lockland of Meridies
Genevieve the Gypsy
Baron Sir Arenvald Kief av Kierstad
Stephan MacThomas
Maureen Faulkner
Klaire mette Katten
Robert DeLeon
Michelle

I am certain I have left out names and mangled others, please email me
at aodhfionn at unforgettable.com with ANY corrections.

Barring objection (which would probably result in a small war given
the previousl mentioned defenders), this union will occur