ANST - Stargate Yule Feast - Thank You

Suzanne Powell scpowell at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 14 18:25:27 PST 1999

Greetings unto the Populace of Ansteorra from Lady Suzanne de la Ferte'.

I would like to thank the following people for their invaluable help in
preparing Stargate's Yule Revel Feast.  Without their help, it would not
have been possible.

   Gerald of Leesville,     co-feastocrat
   Anne of Stargate,        feast prep crew
                             (candies, cheesecakes, day of event)
   Caitlin bean Ghearailt,  feast prep crew (meat pies)
   Danny McTaggert,         feast prep crew (day of event)
   Francois la Flamme,      feast prep crew
                             (fava bean puree, meat pies)
   Geof Cathan,             feast prep crew
                             (candies, meat pies, cheesecakes,
                              day of event)
   Gillian McTaggert,       feast prep crew (day of event)
   Godwin of Edington,      feast prep crew
                             (meat pies, day of event)
   Iain McTaggert,          feast announcer
   Kaitlyn McKenna,         feast storage
   Katharyn Clatworthy,     feast prep crew
                             (candies)
   Kemma,                   feast prep crew (meat pies)

There were others who helped in the kitchen the day of the feast, but I
neglected to write down their names. I hope they can forgive me, but I do
appreciate the help they gave very much.

I also want to thank Lord Angus and Lady Rhiannon for heading up the kitchen
cleaning crew.  They, and others of their household, worked tirelessly all
day long.  Thanks also go to Baron Gwaelyn for his help in cleaning up the
kitchen after feast was done.

Thank you all!