ANST - Check and mate!

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Wed Dec 8 18:45:34 PST 1999

Greetings and Hi There,

Does your chess game need a little work?  Do you have a hard time finding an
opponant when you want to play?  www.zone.com  is a marvalous site that in
additions to various head to head multipler games, also has chess.  There is
chess being played around the clock and on  various levels of skill.  So
check it out mate.  :)  You might find me there  GilliOstwestly (I know, it
wasn't much of a strech) at the Park Bench or the Corner Pub.

Gilli

Shoot more arrows, you're bound to hit something.  To darken the skies with
Ansteorran arrows at Gulf War, someone must first make them.  I speak for no
one but myself.  My opinions are mine.  I am not a member of Middleford.
Void where prohibited.  Your mileage may vary.  No warrenty implied. :)