ANST - Re: ANST lost person

ELYSANDRE at aol.com ELYSANDRE at aol.com
Sat Dec 18 07:47:26 PST 1999

Hello everyone,  Elyssa here, just wanted to let all interested parties know
that the baby came early. He was born on December 15, 1999, weighed 6 lbs 10
ozs  20 & 3/4 inches long.  We named him Braeden Patrick Daniel Lewis. (Yes I
hate really long names too, but it is a long story)  We came home fromthe
hospital yesterday and are doing fine. We should be at coronation and/or
Steppes 12th night. So have a good holiday and we will see you all soon.

                                                                  Lady
Elysandre Gernier