ANST - advice on which shield blank

Mike Young uther at lcc.net
Thu Dec 23 10:04:08 PST 1999

I want to thank you wonderful gentlemen for your help with the shield quest
but now I need to know what to acually order...the Armor Store has heater
shield blanks for 65$...Red Falcon for 50$ and Anshelmarms for 75$.  Now,
my first thought is to go for the cheapest but I can't find any specs on
the Red Falcon page for grade aluminum etc...I really can't see much
difference between the Armor Store product and the Anshelmarms place except
the price.  Any comments would be helpful...anyone order anything from any
of these places?
Once again, the lists is a life saver.
thanks,
gwyneth