ANST - Order of Precedence

Scott Powers spowers at telepath.com
Fri Dec 24 13:12:09 PST 1999

Unto the Populace of Ansteorra, greetings:

Our esteemed Star Principal Herald, Francois la Flamme, has provided Marget
Fletcher, Kingdom Chronicler, with the current OP database as it stood on
December 16th, 1999.  I have prepared this data in PDF format and placed it
on my personal website at:

http://www.telepath.com/spowers/sca/op/

You may view, print, or download the Order of Precedence using Adobe
Acrobat, which can be downloaded for free from:

http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep.html

At some point in the near future, this will be moved to the Ansteorran server.

I do not subscribe to the Ansteorra list.  So if you have any questions for
me concerning this message, please address them to me personally.

Baron Rumil Fletcher
a.k.a. Scott Powers
Deputy Kingdom Treasurer for Bad Checks
Deputy Kingdom Chronicler