ANST - Order of Precedence

Timothy Rayburn timothy_of_glastonbury at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 27 08:04:01 PST 1999

Changes to the OP are welcomed and can be accomplished as follows :

Any changes can be achieved by sending a letter (physical, not email)
to Zodiacus Herald.  Zodiacus is listed in the rear of the BlackStar,
but has recently changed so my understanding is that the January
BlackStar will have the correct information.  The current Zodiacus
Herald is Honorable Lady Rosalia O'Broghan.  Without her permission I
will for-go posting her address on the list.

If the change involves a missing award, Zodiacus will require that you
include a photocopy of the scroll for the award.  If it is a spelling
mistake, or an award listing you do not have, you simply must send a
letter notifing her of the change.

I hope this helps.

Timothy of Glastonbury
Protégé to Viscount Galen of Bristol