ANST - Teachers of Ansteorra

Rikki Mitman esmitman at ghg.net
Fri Dec 31 13:54:41 PST 1999

I am always delighted to publicize (and add to) the database. I ask
teachers to include all the information requested below, which I enter into
a Microsoft Access database I built (at the moment, it contains more than
170 entries). From that database, I extract a report that contains the
information from each listing, *except* for the teachers' names and
personal contact info.

Event stewards or others who wish to arrange classes contact me for a copy
of the report. They tell me which classes they would like to request. I
contact the teachers, and if they are available, I pass their contact info
to the event steward at that time so that firm arrangements can be made.
This allows me to protect the teachers' privacy and shield them from the
annoyance of duplicate requests or other snags. It also allows me to "keep
a finger on the pulse," if you will.

So, persons who wish a copy of the report should contact me by email
(esmitman at ghg.net). Persons who would like to volunteer classes should
complete the form below and send that to me, also by email.

Please let me know if you have further questions about the database.

Your servant,

Teleri ferch Pawl

Information for Classes in Ansteorra database

Class title:
SCA name:
Modern name:

Address:
City:
State:
Zip:

Phone:
E-mail:
Home group:

Areas you will travel to:

**FOR THE BELOW, PLEASE LIST SEPARATELY FOR EACH CLASS**

Class description (include subject matter, level --beginning, intermediate,
advanced, all -- and length of class):

Materials fee, if any (please indicate clearly whether or not there is a
fee. I need this to be a numeric response; zero if none):

Requirements (whether you require indoor space, electricity, running water,
tables and chairs, a kitchen or "other" facilities, indicating what "other"
is):

Restrictions (age range or limited class size, for example):