ANST - Queens Happenings

EisenKVT at aol.com EisenKVT at aol.com
Mon Feb 1 21:58:49 PST 1999

<< Vivat Kayleigh!

I also wish to add to what Lady Isabel mentoined the second half of the story.
After the bout with Don Houron a new fighter asked HE Kayleigh why she yeilded
the fight, in great bewilderment, when she still had her "good" hand to fight
with. Kayleigh answered that they were not there for the win, but for the
pleasure of her majesty. And that in period such a blow would have left the
fighter unwanting to continue.
   She told me that after explaining the reason to the new fighter, she
herself came to the realization of just how far we can take the game in
ourselves. It is with this as well as all she has and is doing in the game
that made her stand out this day.
   Don Eisen