ANST - Gulf Wars - Alcohol

Joe Wolf WolfJ at bisys.com
Thu Feb 4 07:14:15 PST 1999

karl muller rants...

>drive through bars? you would think with all the drunk driver problems
>in this country, people would not create something like this. now if a
>bar cuts you off because have had too much to drink, you can drive
>through and still get drunker. it must be great for minors. and after
>you kill some one or kill yourself, you or your family can go through
>the drive through funeral home.

As a transplanted Meridian, I respond...

No worse that going to a liquor/convenience store and stocking up then hitting the road. The delivery
system is not the problem... its the lack of responsibility on the part of those imbibing the
drinks.  That's where your tirade should be directed, Karl.   bark, bark -  wrong tree

My apologies to the list - I know this is not the forum for a discussion of this sort, but the recent cigarette manufacturers lawsuits have burned me up! (pun intended)  Placing blame on a supplier for a consumer's
lack of judgement or responsibility is just not right.

Herr Manfred von Wolf
Barony of the Stargate, Ansteorra

(My opinions are my own and do not reflect those of my Kingdom, Barony, or friends... differences of
opinion cheerfully accepted in private email. Use wolfj at bisys.com )