ANST - Gulf Wars vs Lilies

Kate&Darryl Arrington strmridr at bunt.com
Thu Feb 4 23:03:44 PST 1999

Unto Lord Guillaume,
    Your description of the event you attended sounds Heavenly. But as an
Ansteorran who has been in service to her Uncle Sam overseas for many years, and
will finally be coming home ; in time for Gulf wars next year.  I must ask -
which event were you attesting to? ( Although I am betting it was Gulf Wars ) :
)

    Lady Katla Asyniurdottir