ANST - Gulf Wars - Alcohol

ShipMaria at aol.com ShipMaria at aol.com
Sat Feb 6 11:00:30 PST 1999

In a message dated 2/5/99 2:57:51 PM Central Standard Time, pug at pug.net
writes:

<<  In Oklahoma, you may
 only transport it between your residences when you move. (There is no
 other need to.) >>

As we were on our way back from Battle of the Pines last year, we got stopped
and searched and all our alcohol "confiscated as evidence" ( HA!! Yeah,
RIGHT!!) .... why? Because we were in a mini-van and even behind the back seat
in a Rubbermaid container with the lid on and under 100lbs of camping supplies
isn't good enough for the b*******s. So I called the HP and asked how I could
transport in a minivan. I was told to keep it in a container with the lid on,
and then duct tape all the way around the container several times, both ways,
in a way so they can tell that you haven't been in the container at all. I
wrap the container in paper first so the tape can be cut off and doesn't get
everything so sticky. Bring extra tape and paper, this "package" is sure to be
opened if they see it, but from what they told me, it isn't illegal that way.

I didn't ask about home brew, didn't think about it being different. Sorry :(

Hope this helps mini-van people,

Elspeth McClung