ANST - Alcohol

karl muller apophysis at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 6 11:29:06 PST 1999

>From: "Angus" <angus at okom.net>
>To: <ansteorra at Ansteorra.ORG>
>Subject: Re: ANST - Gulf Wars - Alcohol
>Date: Thu, 4 Feb 1999 19:51:29 -0600
>
>Oh don't be a great phoo...
>d/d went out with puberty
how many thirteen year olds do you konw who drive? much less drink and
drive?
>lots older and hopefully wiser by now
>at least more aware of the cost of stupidity.
>I was just making a coment on the accessability of the products
somebody
>else mentioned
>just trying to be helpfull
>

>besides drinking while driving is not the same as drunk driving
sorry. on this i must disagree. it takes less than a minute from
ingestion for a liquid to make its way from the stomach to the brain.
if you drink and drive, you're driving drunk. unless the drink is a soft
drink or water. then you're ok.