Administrative...(was Re: ANST - Alcohol)

Merrik Viltar Har Marrock at email.msn.com
Sun Feb 7 10:25:20 PST 1999

NON HUMOR ALERT

Most sincere apologies, it seemed to me to be relevant, as it was members of
the SCA who participated on this list, however I wasn't aware that humor
with other Ansteorran's I don't know, who also participate in this list ,was
well, apparently wrong. But I have more fun than most and am often told to
stop.
Again my apologies for trying to make a cyber acquaintance whom I might
actually meet in the future at an event somewhere where we could share a
libation and call each other phoo head and rabbit breath (forgive me Sir
Alrec, your breath is fine from a distance).
Lots of things have gone on for several days, at least this was supposed to
have been for fun. When you stop having fun, remember to pull the coffin lid
closed.
>From now on, only dry, to the point, specific, educational, period, Scadian
topics. All humor will be kept north of the Red River.
Merrik Viltar Har (also known as Merrik the conversation killer)

:have homebrewers and vintners in Ansteorra. The rest of this seems to be
:completely personal and not relevant to the SCA or anyone else.
:I usually don't say anything, but this has gone on for several days.
:Phelim "Pug" Gervase