Administrative...(was Re: ANST - Alcohol)

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Sun Feb 7 19:30:56 PST 1999

Merrik Viltar Har (Marrock at email.msn.com) said something that sounded like:
> :Would you care to reread the extensive list of what is and isn't
> :relevant to this list?
> Yes, please. Perhaps it would be best to post this extensive list of what is
> and isn't relevant to ALL participants of this list.

Every member of the list gets the info message that includes the list
when they join the list. If you do not have a copy handy, you may
send a message to majordomo at ansteorra.org with message body of "info
ansteorra". This will give you a complete listing as of today.

> I would also like to
> see a specific definition as to relevant, so that this universal
> ingredient\variable will have EQUAL limits so ALL can understand and follow.

No.

This is for several reasons. The primary being that the list is an ever
changing beast and thus the guidelines change due to need.

Besides that, I prefer to play on the sliding scale. I allow many
non-relevant discussions to occur and only due to length, volume or
rudeness will ask for them to be stopped.

I'm sorry that I can't respond more tonight. Dinner went quite late and
I am off to bed.

In Service,