ANST - Admenstrative

Christina magdlena at texas.net
Mon Feb 8 06:15:31 PST 1999

> Now, I am looking forward to meeting this gentle(?), thanks
> to you, to your hard work, and to this list, regardless of the dictates on
> relevancy for this list. How can bringing this desire to meet another
> Ansteorran be an irrevlevan thing?

The point is that the list is for _all_ Ansteorrans.  When it becomes a dialog
between 2 or 3 people, it is time to take it to a private discussion, especially
when the only SCA relevance is that the two people are in the SCA.  We're glad
you've made a friend.  Please continue privately.

Thanks Pug, we know you hate doing the administrator thing.

-Magdalena