ANST - list of Queens' lost & found

j'lynn yeates jyeates at realtime.net
Mon Feb 8 08:09:59 PST 1999

On 7 Feb 99, at 22:00, Charlene Charette wrote:

> leather gloves:  one pair and one orphan

... obviously they bred in captivity.  rehab them and release them back into
their natural habitat.  come back in a year or so and we can have a round up!

> beer

... must be a first timer, imagine not only having extra beer, but leaving it!
might be understandable if it was really bad beer (dixie voodoo lager perhaps
???)

> snood

... what exactly is a "snood"???

> hubcap

... a new award ????  perhaps a soon-to-be shield boss????  half a female
fighters upper body armour ???  emergency feast gear ????

> cylindrical leather "doohickey" (no idea what this is)

... yet another new award ????   sounds rather fruedian - but then, sometimes a
cylindrical leather doohickey is just a cylindrical leather doohickey.

'wolf
... it's late, i've been drumming all evening, and my brain is starting to
rattle around it's cage