ANST - Administrative

Dory Grace amazing at texas.net
Mon Feb 8 14:35:37 PST 1999

Petruccio said:
>Since Ronna has posted *once* concerning this matter, I would imagine that
>she is still within Pug's "grace period" on irrelevant posts.
>
>You see, I just used one of mine also.
>
>Petruccio

Since my last name is Grace, I would be, therefore, in a perpetual state of
Grace, huh? Wouldn't I? Huh?

Would a "Grace period" for Pug mean he's trying to be more like me or
Lyonel? heehee A worthy endeavor indeed, by golly, if I do say so m'self.

Irrelevant posts--those would be the ones in the middle rather than on the
corner, right?

heeheeheeheehee
Aquilanne (almost mis-spelled my own name)

Dory Grace***The Inkwell
Austin, TX

"No matter where you go, there you are."