ANST - keltoi client system .. was: designated parasites

j'lynn yeates jyeates at realtime.net
Mon Feb 8 15:03:12 PST 1999

On 8 Feb 99, at 16:32, Decker, Terry D. wrote:

> > "client" system, had'na thought it that far forward and ties into
> > another conversation thread.
> >
> It is interesting to see how contemporary outsiders viewed the Celtic
> social structure.  It helps make sense of some of the more arcane academic
> writings.

if such things are to your taste, may i recommend a new read i'm starting to
wade through (deep going so far)

_Cattle Lords and Clansmen: The Socail Structure of Early Ireland_, Nerys
Paterson, University Notre Dame Press, ISBN: 0-268-00800

anyone need a illdana with potential, but of dubious moral character ( musical
tastes, fashion sense, ...) as a client ???  ... "will philosophize for food &
fuel"

'wolf

... - Boingo, Pedestrian Wolves